Teach Me To Love......

The Romantic Me, I suppose....


Teach me the meaning of love, for I think, I am engulfed between feelings and reality
Teach me how to love, for I think, I am illiterate to core
Teach me why to love, for I think, I am beyond the definition of altruism
Teach me where to love, for I think, heart is just a metaphor for simplicity
Teach me to appreciate love, for I think, I am attuned to the concept of getting love
Teach me to desire love, for I think, thirst is easily quenched

But In The End,

Teach me to undo love for I have learnt to live, only for love!!!!


Comments

  1. The
    long
    tail
    of
    the
    copper
    pheasant
    trails-
    drags
    on
    and
    on
    like
    this
    long
    night
    in
    the
    lonely
    mountains
    where
    like
    that
    bird
    i
    too
    must
    sleep
    without
    my
    love

    ---- Kakinomoto No Hitomaro 柿本人麻呂 c. 662 – 710

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies Of My Life

My honest confession about "Go Set A WatchMan" by Harper Lee